Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: educators
Technology is making an undisputed and positive impact in our nation’s classrooms. Nearly all teachers now report that the impact of educational technology in their classrooms is “significant,” with savvy digital educators capitalizing on the rapid adoption of mobile devices … Continue reading
The Northeast ARC Users Group (NEARC) invites you to participate in the 6th Annual GIS Educators Day at the Fall NEARC Conference!
GIS Educators Day 2013 at the 28th Annual Fall NEARC Conference Sunday, September 29 // Nashua, New Hampshire The Northeast ARC Users Group (NEARC) invites you to participate in the 6th Annual GIS Educators Day at the Fall NEARC Conference! ABOUT GIS … Continue reading
What are the characteristics of an innovative educator? Reflective – As an educator, it is important to reflect on what is working and what is not. Learners – An innovative educator is always learning, reading, listening. Creative – When I … Continue reading