Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: entrepreneurs
Most of us haven’t quite realized there is something extraordinary happening. A few months ago, I freed myself from standard-procedure society. I broke the chains of fear that kept me locked up into the system. Since then, I see the … Continue reading
Technology is making an undisputed and positive impact in our nation’s classrooms. Nearly all teachers now report that the impact of educational technology in their classrooms is “significant,” with savvy digital educators capitalizing on the rapid adoption of mobile devices … Continue reading
The Office of Educational Technology at the US Department of Education released the Ed Tech Developer’s Guide, the first-ever guide for developers, startups and entrepreneurs from the U.S. Department of Education. The Office of Educational Technology canvassed all parts of … Continue reading