Top Posts & Pages
- Vote for what Goes in to the Ed Tech Time Capsule
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
Tag Archives: extended learning
Congratulations to Karen Thompson and Hinsdale High School for being featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities!! The case study describes the exemplary work their ELO Program is doing to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Keep up the … Continue reading