Top Posts & Pages
- Vote for what Goes in to the Ed Tech Time Capsule
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
Tag Archives: federal policy
General News: The House Committee on Education and the Workforce unanimously approved bipartisan legislation (H.R. 5587) to update the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act. The archived webcast of the markup can be viewed here. The bipartisan co-chairs … Continue reading