Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: feedback
The National SpeakUp campaign launched yesterday with a great Speak Up 101 webinar. We’re looking forward to another great Speak Up season! Dr.Julie Evans shared important and interesting information regarding participation in the SpeakUp survey and what it could mean … Continue reading
Collecting Input First, I’m trying to identify my awful lessons or units so that I can rework them over the summer. For example, I set as a goal to take the most boring lesson or unit from one year and … Continue reading