Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: game-based learning
With the help of a virtual reality game their professor created, students at Cornell University have gathered evidence that interacting with others in a game-playing atmosphere may help them learn more. Using a language-learning game, “Crystalize,” created by Cornell Assistant … Continue reading
Join Office of US Educational Technology on Tuesday, April 21st for the day-long Games for Learning Summit! The summit will bring together educators, researchers, students and video game developers to share strategies for the creation and use of high quality games … Continue reading
I was a child of the ‘80s. I started kindergarten in ’77, and proceeded to have the typical educational experience throughout the entire decade to follow before finally heading off to college in ’91. This means that, like pretty much … Continue reading
Game-Based Learning: Resource Roundup http://www.edutopia.org/game-based-learning-resources Made With Play: Game-Based Learning Resources http://www.edutopia.org/made-with-play-game-based-learning-resources