Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: hands on teaching
You’re Invited! Who should attend? Bring a team from your district! Assistant superintendents, curriculum directors, principals, technology directors, technology integrators, digital learning specialists, other interested K-12 teacher leaders. Join us for a hands-on event where you’ll see how iPad can … Continue reading
Whether it’s a paper airplane or a robot that walks, kids have always wanted to create functional objects with their own two hands. These days, many educators are channeling that natural urge to build with help from the wider “maker … Continue reading
The Foundation for Technology and Engineering Education (FTEE) – Dugger/Gerrish Endowment, in partnership with the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) has commissioned a study to determine to what extent students in United States public schools practice “doing” in … Continue reading