Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: iPads
You’re Invited! Who should attend? Bring a team from your district! Assistant superintendents, curriculum directors, principals, technology directors, technology integrators, digital learning specialists, other interested K-12 teacher leaders. Join us for a hands-on event where you’ll see how iPad can … Continue reading
Interest In Computer Science Increases While most high schools teach an assortment of foreign languages: Spanish, French, German – other types of languages are finding their way into classrooms. Like Java. Never heard of it? It’s basically a language computers … Continue reading
The Concord School District purchased 1,250 iPads to split among the three new elementary schools, enough for each student to have his or her own, along with 75 Apple TV display devices and 350 laptops. The two older elementary schools, … Continue reading