Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: ISTE Advocacy
Alert: This very week, the last week of ISTE Advocacy Month, Congress is determining final funding levels for fiscal year 2017 and ed tech funding is at risk. One critical decision being made is how much money Congress decides to … Continue reading
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) You’re invited to participate in a one of a kind ISTE sponsored Presidential Forum hosted by the Committee for Education Funding (CEF) on Thursday, May … Continue reading
Join a Discussion about the ConnectEducators Initiative April 2, 5:00 p.m. ET The transition to digital learning poses both opportunities and challenges for educators. Help is on the way in the form of President Obama’s proposed $200 million ConnectEDucators initiative. … Continue reading