Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: mapping
The national competition judges have conferred and, from 16 Middle School state winner entries, have chosen the project by Lin-Wood 8th Grader, Andrew Wilson, “Gordon Pond Railroad and the Johnson Lumber Company” as the National Middle School Winner. For more … Continue reading
ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 is now available! For those of you in K-12 schools using the desktop version of the Esri software, the latest version is now available through NHEdGIS. Although ArcGIS Desktop 10.1 will continue to work fine, 10.2 has … Continue reading