Top Posts & Pages
- ISTE Advocacy Month Take Action For Funding Support
- Netflix Show ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’ Raises Concerns
- Focusing on family buy-in, a Connecticut district shifts to mastery-based learning
- Future Ready Schools Releases Publication “A Guidebook for Success: Strategies for Implementing Personalized Learning in Rural Schools”
- OPEN NH Spring Session Courses Start Soon. Register Now!
Tag Archives: multiple intelligences
by John McCarthy, Education Consultant, Advocate for Student Voice in Learning on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/blog/differentiated-instruction-ways-to-plan-john-mccarthy In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and crew are so intimidated by the Wizard’s enigmatic personality that they struggle to talk with him on equal … Continue reading