Top Posts & Pages
- Speak Up News for January 2018
- OPEN NH Winter Session Course Schedule and Registration Information
- Next Generation Approaches to Certifying Student Readiness for Future Success
- It’s National SpeakUp Week! Don’t miss the Opportunity to SpeakUp!
- Goffstown School District Implements Microwave Communication to Remote Classroom
Tag Archives: multiple intelligences
by John McCarthy, Education Consultant, Advocate for Student Voice in Learning on Edutopia at https://www.edutopia.org/blog/differentiated-instruction-ways-to-plan-john-mccarthy In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and crew are so intimidated by the Wizard’s enigmatic personality that they struggle to talk with him on equal … Continue reading