Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: NCLB
In this blog that first appeared on CompetencyWorks.org on December 16, 2015, Chris Sturgis (@sturgis_chris) shares the challenges teachers face when required to teach grade-level standards—when students’ knowledge is two to three (or more) academic levels lower or higher. She … Continue reading
2015 has been an exciting year for competency-based, blended, and online learning. We’ve witnessed breakthrough policies signed into law, hundreds of districts and schools shifting toward anew era of personalized learning, and an unwavering focus on doing what is best … Continue reading
December 9, 2015 (Washington D.C.) Today, the Senate approved the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) by a vote of 85-12. The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA), the principal membership association of U.S. state and territorial digital learning leaders is encouraged by the actions by … Continue reading
A Senate committee pushed an overhaul of the No Child Left Behind Act a step closer Thursday, passing a rewritten version called the Every Child Achieves Act of 2015. The vote by the Committee on on Health, Education, Labor and … Continue reading