Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: news
CompetencyWorks releases new publication, Designing for Equity: Leveraging Competency Based Education to Ensure All Students Succeed. This publication offers equity strategies for personalized, competency-based education to ensure a more equitable K-12 education system. Districts and schools can use the equity … Continue reading
News: The Association for Career and Technical Education and Advance CTE released a joint statement, encouraging Congress to act immediately to reauthorize the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006, citing momentum on legislation in the House. The … Continue reading
Every Dollar Counts: In Defense of the Education Department’s ‘Supplement Not Supplant’ Proposal http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2811950 A new paper from two Columbia Law School scholars defends the Education Department’s proposed regulatory language implementing ESSA, Title I’s supplement, not supplant provisions. Evidence compellingly … Continue reading
Making the Future Project-Based Learning Through a Maker’s LensSee how making can create life-long learners through exciting, real-world projects. 6 Strategies for Funding a Makerspace Discover some clever ways of creating a space without breaking the bank. Top Tools for … Continue reading