Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: parental engagement
As a beginning teacher I knew that it was important to connect with parents and to build a positive relationship with them, but at times I wasn’t sure how to do this. Within the first week of school I’d call … Continue reading