Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Tag Archives: performance
Educators in competency-based schools have raised an important issue – how to cover grade-level standards while meeting kids where they are in their learning, particularly when a student’s performance is well below grade level. Chris Sturgis shares take-aways on this … Continue reading
For years now, educators have looked to international tests as a yardstick to measure how well U.S. students are learning 21st-century skills compared to their peers. The answer has been: not so well. The U.S. has been falling further behind … Continue reading