Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: personal learning
Today, CompetencyWorks (@CompetencyWorks), an initiative of iNACOL, released a new report, Meeting Students Where They Are. This paper explores how K-12 competency-based schools and districts can more effectively meet students where they are, fully preparing students for success in college, career … Continue reading
Current to Future State: Issues and Action Steps for State Policy to Support Personalized, Competency-Based Learning This report provides a roadmap and action steps for state policymakers to catalyze transformational change in K-12 education toward a future vision for systems … Continue reading
As summer reflections on the past school year turn into aspirations for the next year, it’s important to keep in mind the big picture of change in education. Five shifts in how we think about schools and education in general … Continue reading