Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Tag Archives: personalized instruction
Current to Future State: Issues and Action Steps for State Policy to Support Personalized, Competency-Based Learning This report provides a roadmap and action steps for state policymakers to catalyze transformational change in K-12 education toward a future vision for systems … Continue reading
Congratulations to Karen Thompson and Hinsdale High School for being featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities!! The case study describes the exemplary work their ELO Program is doing to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Keep up the … Continue reading