Top Posts & Pages
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
Tag Archives: personalized instruction
Congratulations to Karen Thompson and Hinsdale High School for being featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities!! The case study describes the exemplary work their ELO Program is doing to meet the needs of students with disabilities. Keep up the … Continue reading