Top Posts & Pages
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
Tag Archives: picting
Is a picture really worth 1,000 words? Two interesting observations: In the K–12 classroom, today’s youth spend 90 percent of the time with text-based materials and 10 percent of the time with image-based materials. Outside the K–12 classroom, today’s youth … Continue reading