Top Posts & Pages
- Speak Up News for January 2018
- OPEN NH Winter Session Course Schedule and Registration Information
- Next Generation Approaches to Certifying Student Readiness for Future Success
- It’s National SpeakUp Week! Don’t miss the Opportunity to SpeakUp!
- Goffstown School District Implements Microwave Communication to Remote Classroom
Tag Archives: pictures
Is a picture really worth 1,000 words? Two interesting observations: In the K–12 classroom, today’s youth spend 90 percent of the time with text-based materials and 10 percent of the time with image-based materials. Outside the K–12 classroom, today’s youth … Continue reading