Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: portfolio assessment
New digital tools let teachers, students assess work more comprehensively The 3,000 students in rural Maine’s Regional School Unit 19 begin compiling electronic portfolios of their schoolwork in pre-K, when the district issues every child a Google account. In the … Continue reading