Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: session courses
Spring 2019 Session Online Course Session Dates: April 10 – May 28 Register for Spring 2019 Courses Now! Register early and save $10.00. Early Bird Special offer ends on March 26, 2019. Session Course Status The … Continue reading
Spring 2018 Session Online Course Session Dates: April 11 – May 29 The following courses are Scheduled to RUN: BP-02 Improving Teacher Success through Effective Mentoring BP-08 Using Reflective Writing to Develop Metacognition in the Classroom BP-12 Creating a Successful … Continue reading
Winter Session 2018 February 7 – March 27 Celebrating our 11th year of quality professional development! Register for Winter 2018 OPEN NH Courses Here! Courses are $130 for 35 PD hours. Register early and save $10.00. Early Bird Special offer … Continue reading
OPEN NH Spring Session courses start April 12 and continue through May 30. NH e-Learning for Educators is an online professional development program run by the Office of Educational Technology at the NH Department of Education. Online facilitated courses and … Continue reading
Registrations are now being accepted for the Fall 2013 Session of OPEN NH courses. The 7 week, 35 hour online professional development courses begin on October 2nd and run through November 19th. The registration fee for OPEN NH professional … Continue reading