Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: SSAE
Application window now open for Title IV A Student Support and Academic Enrichment grants for personalized learning and competency based education!
These grants can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but must fall into one or more of the following categories: Effective Use of Technology, supporting the effective use of technology (e.g. professional development, blended learning, and technology devices). … Continue reading