Top Posts & Pages
- State Wi-Fi Leadership for Fostering Digital Learning Ready K–12 Schools: Extending the Broadband Imperative II
- iNACOL Issues Policy Brief on K-12 Competency-Based Education
- OPEN NH Fall Course Registration is open!
- Hinsdale High School Featured by the National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Solar Eclipse Event: NHSTA teams with the McAuliffe Shepard Discovery Center
Tag Archives: student empowerment
Computer-savvy students share their expertise with seniors struggling with today’s technology. (TNS) — LONDONDERRY — Renata Dryer came to the senior center with a list of things she wanted to accomplish. That included learning how to send text messages and … Continue reading