Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Tag Archives: US Senate
NEWS FROM THE U.S. SENATE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 12, 2019 Udall, Gardner, Cortez Masto, and Whitehouse Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide Bipartisan bill aims to close “homework gap” that disadvantages low-income … Continue reading
Contact: Maria McElwain (Blumenthal) (202) 224-6452 Giselle Barry (Markey) (202) 224-2742 March 7, 2017 BLUMENTHAL & MARKEY LEAD GROUP OF 12 SENATORS IN URGING FCC TO PROTECT E-RATE PROGRAM E-Rate Program helps ensure neediest schools and libraries have affordable Internet … Continue reading
On Friday, June 19, U.S. Senators Angus King (I-Maine) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.) introduced the Digital Learning Equity Act of 2015, major legislation that would support innovative ways to improve student access to the Internet and other digital learning … Continue reading
Schedule Committee Action for 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 14 WASHINGTON, D.C., April 7 – Senate education committee Chairman Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) and Ranking Member Patty Murray (D-Wash.) today announced a bipartisan agreement on fixing “No Child Left Behind.” They scheduled committee … Continue reading