Top Posts & Pages
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
- Brené Brown, SXSWedu 2017 Keynote, Daring Classrooms
Tag Archives: vote
On Thursday, May 3, representatives from Google came to Pelham Elementary School to announce the New Hampshire winner of their 2018 Doodle 4 Google competition. First grader, Molly Baker, was thrilled to be the recipient! Now we have an opportunity … Continue reading
CoSN and edScoop are creating a time capsule to name the top edtech innovations and innovators you believe have had the biggest impact on K–12 education over the past 25 years. Categories are People, Products, and Developments You can vote … Continue reading
Sanborn Regional School District Nominated for Nellie Mae Education Foundation’s 4th Annual Larry O’Toole Award
Today the Nellie Mae Education Foundation (NMEF) announced that the Sanborn Regional School District is the New Hampshire nominee for the 4th Annual Larry O’Toole Award. If selected, the District will receive a $100,000 grant for their schools, which are … Continue reading