Top Posts & Pages
- New Resource on Navigating the Shift to Digital Teaching and Learning
- What’s in the New Hampshire Every Student Succeeds Act State Plan?
- New Prosthesis Helps 10 Year Old Bicyclist – 3D Printing STEM Project – Milford, NH
- Gen YES and NH Office of Educational Technology Launch Gen YES New Hampshire
- Speak Up 2017 Survey Registration is Open
Tag Archives: writing
Is a picture really worth 1,000 words? Two interesting observations: In the K–12 classroom, today’s youth spend 90 percent of the time with text-based materials and 10 percent of the time with image-based materials. Outside the K–12 classroom, today’s youth … Continue reading