Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Monthly Archives: January 2017
FCC Releases Digital Inclusion Plan: “Strategies and Recommendations for Promoting Digital Inclusion”
With this plan, several of the following goals laid out in the 2016 Lifeline Modernization Order are or can be realized. First, this plan marks another step in the Commission’s efforts to better understand non-price barriers to digital inclusion and … Continue reading
Pushing our students to adopt a growth mindset is an easy call. Adopting one ourselves is harder. For a teacher, it’s pretty easy to focus on improving students—that’s our job, right? So when I learned about Carol Dweck’s theory of … Continue reading
The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued two new rules that will help narrow the digital divide. The first new rule requires developers to install broadband infrastructure during construction and rehabilitation of HUD-supported housing and the second requires state … Continue reading
Posted on iNACOL.org on December 29, 2016 in New Learning Models, Practice by Chris Sturgis. This is the eighth article in the series Implementing Competency Education in K-12 Systems: Insights from Local Leaders. Links to the other articles in this series … Continue reading