Top Posts & Pages
- Senator Murray, Senate Democrats Introduce New Legislation to Tackle Nationwide Digital Equity Gap
- Workshop: Innovating Teaching and Learning with iPad
- Senators Introduce Bill to Put Wi-Fi on School Buses and Help Close the Digital Divide
- OPEN NH Spring 2019 Course Registration Is Now Open!
- Registration still open. OPEN NH Winter Session Starts Tomorrow!
Tag Archives: common core state standards
Americans Like Their Schools Just Fine — But Not Yours As a new school year gets underway, the Common Core remains a partisan flashpoint, while Americans overall have serious concerns about the direction of our public education system. That’s according … Continue reading
Registration is now open for these free MOOC-Eds, and CEUs can be earned by taking the course. The Learning Differences MOOC-Ed is primarily designed for teachers in their first three years of practice to help them understand how to approach … Continue reading
As schools gear up to dive back into learning, states that have adopted the Common Core State Standards are outlining their priorities and are identifying their top goals for the standards. The Common Core State Standards have been, and continue … Continue reading
Many of us in higher education have observed an increasing number of students arriving at our doorstep not fully prepared to pursue a college degree. This is our collective problem as a nation. Our country, and our local communities, can … Continue reading
In the 21st century, we are living in a creative society and economy rather than an industrial one, which begs the questions: What skills do young people need in this new world? How can they gain creative skills … Continue reading