Top Posts & Pages
- Only a Few Weeks Remain to SpeakUp for 2021-2022!
- Future Genius Summer STEM for Middle Schools
- SketchUp Webinar – Delivering Great Interiors on Architecture Projects
- Granite Gambit Program Available through Partnership between the New Hampshire Department of Education and Chess in Schools
- Free Workshops for National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
Tag Archives: technology funding
Application window now open for Title IV A Student Support and Academic Enrichment grants for personalized learning and competency based education!
These grants can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but must fall into one or more of the following categories: Effective Use of Technology, supporting the effective use of technology (e.g. professional development, blended learning, and technology devices). … Continue reading
The United States Department of Education (USDOE) has recently proposed regulations on accountability, consolidated state plans, and data reporting under the Every Student Succeeds Act. The proposed regulations were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, May 31, and are available … Continue reading
While the emerging federal education budget out of Congress does not reflect a particular commitment to or interest in building the capacity of schools to effectively leverage technology for learning (outside of being an eligible use of small competitive grant … Continue reading